France - A World At War - 01 Jan to 09 Feb 1938

01 Jan 1938: I transfer the Destroyer Volta to 2ème Région Navale.
I earmark 10 Early Submarines in 2ème Escadron Sous-Marins for a refit to the Minerva II standard.
03 Jan 1938: The Iberian Civil Wars are still in full swing.
12 Jan 1938: Austria-Hungary does include Czechoslovakia after all.
19 Jan 1938: Spain has a Democratic government with a Communist majority. I thought that the war was confusing enough.
Also Maximalist Portugal has a Communist Government without a majority. Forget Balkanisation.
I order training for 7 units in Army Afrique.
25 Jan 1938: The Refitting is in progress.
06 Feb 1938: I appoint Admiral Marcel Gensoul as my Chief of Navy.
Sinkiang has joined Comintern.
07 Feb 1938: That brings the Soviet Union and its allies into Sinkiang's war against China. 
The current wars in the World and World Tension has increased to 17.
09 Feb 1938: The Focus Form the National Research Centre has been completed.
Italy is expanding again and Turkey wants a piece of Syria but I refuse to give in.
Great. Now Estonia has turned Fascist.
With the new Research slot I select Electronic Mechanical Engineering.
France's current Research projects.
I select Aggressive Focus as the next Focus.
Italy is getting very ambitious. Now they are planning to attack Greece.
Why isn't the UK guaranteeing Greece's Independence. They do that when I play Germany. Good news is France's economy is shaping up.

Comments