Germany - Redeploying Panzerarmeen - 09 Sep to 24 Sep 1943

09 Sep 1943: Although a lot better than earlier the Resistance levels in Spain are unacceptably high.
It's a different story in Russia where there are now many green zeros.
The 11. Sturm-Division requires further training.
A trained Hungarian division is assigned to 1. Armee Ungarn.
I want to garrison the border with British controlled Russian territory so I reassign the 1. Panzerarmee which is currently in Moldavia.
10 Sep 1943: Guderian's 1. Panzerarmee is en route.
11 Sep 1943: The Light Cruiser Lübeck and the Destroyer SMS Seezunge are assigned to Ostseeflotte....
....while U-82 and U-86 are assigned to II. U-Boots Flotille.
I forgot U-76 which I assign to VII. U-Boots Flotille.
14 Sep 1943: I spread out the divisions of 2. Panzerarmee in order to lessen the Supply burden per state.
16 Sep 1943: I return the trained 11. Sturm-Division to 1. Panzerarmee.
18 Sep 1943: I import more Tungsten - this time from Argentina.
19 Sep 1943: I transfer the 2 Panzerjäger KG's plus 4 Sturm-Divisionen to the new Armee Estland.
I assign it to garrison German Estland.
24 Sep 1943: My production of non-Panzer Army equipment. Mostly upgrades but we are still short of 12.8 cm PaK 44 Heavy Anti-Tank Guns.
I'll be creating the Jagdpanther in the next post which will almagamate the Panther tank with the 88 mm Anti-Tank Gun..

Comments