Germany - The Campaign Against Greece (I) - 24 Oct to 10 Nov 1942

24 Oct 1942: The Sturm-Divisionen in Panzerarmee Grossdeutschland are brought up to the 1942 standard.
25 Oct 1942: The Kavallerie-'Brigades' are reinforced to real Kavallerie-Divisionen.
They are now twice as big and twice as powerful.
I create the 2. Armee Europa with 6 non-German division from Med Armee.
I transfer 6 Sturm-Divisionen from Armee Mitte to 1. Panzerarmee....
....and the remaining 6 divisions of Armee Mitte are transferred to 2. Panzerarmee.
29 Oct 1942: My Aircraft production....
....and I import more Rubber from the United Kingdom.
01 Nov 1942: Will Bulgaria attack Greece tomorrow???
02 Nov 1942: We have finished researching Advanced Rubber Processing....
....and I select Concentrated Industry IV next.
07 Nov 1942: I guess we still have some of their divisions somewhere. I'm not in a hurry to find them.
10 Nov 1942: Bulgaria appears to have attacked Greece, without informing me and Italy has joined them.
I refuse to join their war because I want to observe what the Allies do first.
There are now 6 members of Freies Europa and the UK appears to be just watching. 
Well that is a surprise. I may join the silly war after all. More in the next post.

Comments