France - The New French AMC 35 Medium Tank - 13 May to 21 May 1938

13 May 1938: Research has been completed on the Basic Medium Tank Chassis....
....and I select Field Hospital I next.
France's current Research projects. Three will complete next month.
The bare-bones of the French AMC 35 Medium Tank.
I select the Two Man Turret....
....and the Improved Small Cannon. The Basic High-Velocity Cannon is for the Tank Destroyer version. Maybe later.
I need a Radio and Additional Machineguns....
....as well as Extra Ammunition Storage and Smoke Launchers.
Finally I select Level 8 Engine and Level 5 Armour Protection et voilà!
It enters production.
I make a copy of the Armoured Brigade template and replace a Light Tank Battalion with a Medium Tank Battalion. 
I then ensure that I only have the most modern Light Tanks and no foreign equipment. Done.
I now have a Brigade de Chars de Combat38 template.
Details of which Light Tanks are being stockpiled. Only old tanks being replaced with the PCM 36.
I return the 1ère Division Légère Mécanique to Army Mobile.
21 May 1938: I convert Army Maginot's remaining 8 Divisions d'Infanterie to Rifle Divisions....
....and place them in training
My new Armoured Division is beginning to take shape but it will take a while. 

Comments