France - Submarine Upgrade and the Far East - 31 Jul to 19 Aug 1937

31 Jul 1937: That is very confused. Aragón forces are at the gates of Madrid.
The new Hungary. Will it also grab Czechoslovakia???
The current Minerva Class Submarine. 
I upgrade both Torpedo Tube modules and name the new variant Minerva II Class..
My current Submarine production.
I add 2 x 2 Dockyards to the Construction queue.
04 Aug 1937: I return the trained Nice Fortess Division to the Alpine Army.
08 Aug 1937: China appears to be the aggressor in the Far East not Japan.
The Diplomacy Ledgers of China, Sinkiang and Japan.
The trained Submarine Sidi-Ferruch is assigned to 4ème Escadron Sous-Marins.
I convert the 4 Submarines of Sous-Marins Force du Nord to the Minerva II Class.
09 Aug 1937: They appear on the Naval Production list.
19 Aug 1937: I order training exercises for all units of Army Asienne.
I upgrade Brigade d'Annam-Laos to a division....
....then rename it.
My options are limited at the moment so I don't have a campaign strategy yet. Wait and watch what the neighbours do is the plan. 

Comments