Germany - Jagdpanther - 01 Oct to 16 Oct 1943

01 Oct 1943: This the bare-bones of the 1944 Advanced Medium Tank Chassis.
Since I'm building a Tank Destroyer I need the fixed superstructure, i.e. no turret.
I add the Advanced Heavy Cannon and Radio.
Important is the Auto-Loader to increase the rate-of-fire.
I then add Additional Machineguns and Wet Ammo Storage. I also select Engine Rating of 6 and Armour Rating of 8.
I still have 1 Army XP available so I increase the Engine Rating to 7. The illustrations are silly....
....but on my Panzer production chart it looks good. I don't need to produce Marder II's any more because there are no older tanks to convert.
So, I need to replace 1250 StuG III's.
My non-PanzerArmy production is unchanged.
I import more Tungsten - this time from Norway.
05 Oct 1943: We have researched Computing Machine....
....and I select Improved Fire Control System next. I need that for Capital Ships.
07 Oct 1943: I am running short of Support Equipment so I plan for mort production.
09 Oct 1943: I add 5 x 3 Military Factories to my Construction queue.
10 Oct 1943: We have finished researching Panzerfaust 30....
....and I select Engine IV for Aircraft next.
My current Research.
15 Oct 1943: I reduce Jagdpanzer production so that the Military Factories can be used for Support Equipment.
16 Oct 1943: I create 3 new Geschwader at Khmelnytskyi in Ukraine.
The Global Summary shows Germany now at #1 because of the UK Civil War. That never occurred to me.
The United Kingdom and Great Britain combined have lost about 2K aircraft but have gained about 35 divisions. The Navy appears to be equally divided. 

Comments