France - The Starting Positions - 01 Jan 1936

01 Jan 1936: Viva La France! At the beginning of the camapaign France is pretty useless with 49% Stability, 10% War Support and low on Manpower with only 248K personnel available.
I choose Devalue the Franc as my first Focus. That'll increase my Construction for 365 days.
My initial Research will be FM Chauchat & Stokes Mortar, Basic Machine Tools and Construction I.
To summarize....
My initial Construction. To be honest we are short of everything.
That is very low. I need more Conscription and I won't be recruiting any new divisions. We have a large Army and Navy but relatively weak Airforce.
I create the Army Mobile with all Cavalry, Motorized and Armour Divisions.
The Army Maginot defends our border with Germany....
....while the Army Alpine defends our border with Italy.
The remaining divisions in Metropolitan France are grouped in 1st Army.
Army Afrique is composed of all units in Africa plus 1 division in Syria.
Army Asienne contains 3 divisions in French Indo-Chine.
I receive 1,040 new Recruits per month....
....but my Logistics Fulfillment is satisfactory.
The Division Overview with 74 divisions - almost 3 times that of Germany.
The Navy Overview shows an Aircraft Carrier, 5 Battleships and 7 Heavy Cruisers. Quite impressive.
The Air Forces Overview shows a large quantity of aircraft but little quality.
Finally the Political Power is zero. We are stuck at zero points.
France also has a disjointed Government. 

Comments