France - Preparing for a New Tank - 01 Jul to 31 Jul 1937

01 Jul 1937: The 6 Rifle Divisions are returned to Army Maginot.
02 Jul 1937: An amazing feat!
07 Jul 1937: The trained Aircraft Carrier Béarn is returned to 2ème Region Navale.
11 Jul 1937: Research has been completed on Canon de 25 mm....
....and I select Improved Engine for Tanks next.
My Research projects.
14 Jul 1937: The Focus Support for Grandes Écoles has been completed....
....and I select Military Factories next.
With the Extra Research Slot I select Improved Armour Protection also for Tanks.
Finally 4 Research projects and two are for an improved tank.
Infantry Equipment now looks much better. I can soon start recruiting new divisions.
I change thw symbol fot Division Légère Mécanique so that it is different to Armoured Brigades.
19 Jul 1937: The situation is getting tense in the Far East.
22 Jul 1937: I convert the 14ème Division d'Infanterie on Corsica to a Rifle Division....
....then place it in training.
26 Jul 1937: My non-Navy production can only get better.
30 Jul 1937: I return the trained 14th Rifle Division to Home Army.
The Global Summary shows France still 6th and falling behind Italy.
It is early days though and we are slowly gaining momentum. Devaluing the Franc was a sound economic decision. 

Comments