Germany - Assembling Forces in the Far East - 04 Oct to 19 Oct 1942

04 Oct 1942: A look at the Greek Diplomacy ledger shows that Bulgaria is still planning to attack.
My Panzer production showing a couple of shortages.
I transfer a Naval Bomber Geschwader from Islas Baleares to Tsingtao.
The Airbase expansion will be completed in 23 days.
The 79. Sturm-Division is order to Sevilla so that it can be transported to Tsingtao.
08 Oct 1942: The West Med Fleet is ordered to Eritrea.
14 Oct 1942: Having arrived in Eritrea it is now ordered to Tsingtao.
Japan apears to have defeated Soviet forces in Siberia....
....and Allied forces have captured Okinawa and other Japanese islands in the western Pacific.
China won't allow me to enter their territory despite not being on bad terms with them.
I order V. U-Boots Flotille to patrol in 3 Sea Regions.
16 Oct 1942: There is a sea battle south of the Korean Peninsula.
We have Naval Supremacy in the Yellow Sea. Ideally I need a second port in the region.
17 Oct 1942: My Panzer production with only one shortage now.
I ship Parnzerarmee Grossdeutschland to Eritrea.
I assign 246. Sturm-Division to Armee Mitte.
19 Oct 1942: What can I do with my Tsingtao Force?
If I act too cautiously the Allies could defeat Japan before I even join the conflict. 

Comments