France - Two More Civil Wars in Europe - 27 Mar to 09 May 1938

27 Mar 1938: Another Civil War. This time in Finland. It probably won't last long though.
18 Apr 1938: I add 4 x 2 Military Factories to the Construction queue....
....then 4 x 2 Civilian Factories.
19 Apr 1938: I apply for licenses....
....and my request is granted but they offer nothing better than I already have.
20 Apr 1938: We have completed Aggressive Focus.
Now there's a Civil War in Russia. Hopefully Communists killing Communists.
I select Battle of Maneuver as my next Focus.
A dream has come true. That pretty much weakens the Soviet threat to Europe.
That won't get anywhere.
21 Apr 1938: They've joined the Japanese!
01 May 1938: An appropriate date to found an alternative to Comintern.
The 1ère Algerian Brigade is returned to Army Afrique while the 3ème Division Légère Mécanique is returned to Army Mobile.
There are 5 Armoured units in Army Mobile that require further training.
09 May 1938: As if they can build Super Battleships.
Now that the Army is almost fully trained I can concentrate on the other two Services. 

Comments