Germany - The War Against Great Britain - 06 Jan to 26 Jan 1944

06 Jan 1944: I ship 4 Divisionen of Panzerarmee Manteuffel to Portsmouth.
08 Jan 1944: I ship 5 more Divisionen.
10 Jan 1944: The first 4 divisions have arrived in Portsmouth and I set up a frontline. The remaining divisions will now automatically follow across the Channel to the frontline.
My first goal for the Army is a line through Liverpool.
13 Jan 1944: The plans are activated and I select Liverpool as the main target.
15 Jan 1944: I order 82. Sturm-Division to take the scenic route through Norwich and Hull to Leeds.
18 Jan 1944: Not many Victory Points yet but we are already attacking Liverpool.
The Abwehr can recruit another Agent and Heinrich Winter is selected.
We have a Naval Victory in the English Channel - 4 British Destroyers were sunk.
Four hours later I order a few divisions to capture Bristol and cities in Wales.
Later that evening Bristol and Birmingham have been captured and more divisions are attacking Liverpool which is the capital of Great Britain.
20 Jan 1944: I'm not worried because we have the Balkans under our control including most of Greece.
21 Jan 1944: We import Aluminium from France.
22 Jan 1944: Liverpool is still in British hands but we have captured Manchester, Sheffield and Leeds.
24 Jan 1944: Liverpool should fall within the next week and our forces in the North are a little weak.
25 Jan 1944: Great Britain is now 51% towards capitulation.
We import more Rubber from France.
26 Nov 1944: Wow! Liverpool must have fallen. I have accumulated very few VP's so I finally try to capture some of the British Navy. In Round 1 I demand the battleship HMS Rodney....
....then in Round 2 I demand it's sister ship HMS Nelson plus Destroyers.
I achieve nothing for a few rounds then in Round 6 I demand the IJN Airraft Carrier Akagi then I quit.
The Treaty of Perm showing that we have gained no territory. China is the big winner but a lot of nations were annexed. The question is by who???
That was a short war and we appear to have enlarged our Kriegsmarine. 

Comments