Germany - The Home Front and 1. Armee Upgrade - 05 Apr to 29 Apr 1943

05 Apr 1943: I have Guderian's 1. Panzerarmee garrison this region because of the relatively high levels of Resistance.
I've changed the sequence in my Construction queue.
07 Apr 1943: Good news. Now let's take a look at what the French are up to.
I activate the bonuses.
13 Apr 1943: We have researched Radio Detection....
....and I select Computing Machine next.
17 Apr 1943: The Focus Formalize the Treaty has been completed.
I decide to boost Air Production next.
20 Apr 1943: The Bulgarians again!
The Bulgarian Focus Tree with their current Focus.
The Abwehr begins taking a look at Czechoslovakia.
23 Apr 1943: A newly-deployed Hungarian division is placed in training.
The trained 1. and 2. Panzerjäger Kampfgruppen are assigned to Panzerarmee Grossdeutschland.
I upgrade all the divisions in 1. Armee to Sturm-Divisionen and initiate further training for them.
25 Apr 1943: Research has been completed on the 28/32 cm Nebelwerfer 41....
....and I select Improved Anti-Air Upgrade I next.
My current Research projects.
29 Apr 1943: I hope they feel better now.
Where is this Soviet Union????

Comments