France - Three New Techs and Destroyer Upgrades - 29 May to 26 Jun 1938

29 May 1938: The situation in Iberia - not much change.
01 Jum 1938: We have researched Electronic Mechanical Engineering....
....and I select Radio next.
06 Jun 1938: We have completed Research on  Improved Machine Tools....
....and I select Improved Equipment Conversion next.
09 Jun 1938: China's capital Nanjing has been captured by the Japanese and we have completed researching Concentrated Industry II.
I select Anti-Tank Upgrade for my next Research project.
My current Research projects summarized.
I assign the Destroyer Hoche to the Flotille de Haute Mers docked in Algiers.
I add 4 x 1 Dockyard to the Construction queue.
26 Jun 1938: I returned 6 trained units to Army Afrique....
....and  8 Rifle Divisions to Army Maginot. 
My current Army production.
I upgrade the Mogador Class Destroyers with a better Engine....
....and improved Anti-Air Cannon.
France now has the Mogador II Class Destroyer..
There are more Destroyers but I'll do that in the next post.

Comments