France - Europe and Asia In Flames - 26 Jun to 02 Jul 1938

26 Jun 1938: The Le Fantasque Class Destroyeralready has the Engine III....
....so I only need to upgrade the Anti-Air Guns....
....and the Torpedo Launchers.
VoilĂ , Le Fantastique II Class Destroyer. (I need to correct that name.)
28 Jun 1938: The Focus Battle of Maneuver has been completed....
....and I select Banned Communism next.
India again!
30 Jun 1938: This Stalin's Communist rival.
Further East Japan is attacking China.
The Japanese and Soviet Union's Diplomacy Ledgers.
The Civil Wars in Iberia appear to be in a stalemate.
01 Jul 1938: I upgrade the 4 Armoured Bigades to the 1938 standard. That'll give me a huge Medium Tank deficit..
02 Jul 1938: The Diplomacy Ledgers of SSSR and Mongolia.
Mongolia has joined Japan's Faction.
The Civil War in Finland. All's quiet on the Northern Front.
There are only 3 Minerva II Submarines not yet refitting.
Finally the Global Summary. We are now 7th because Germany has jumped to 4th place.
We really do need to produce more Aircraft but I need to have more Factories in order to do that.

Comments