Germany - Upgrading Armee Mitte - 20 Sep to 30 Sep 1942

When initializing thr game this map shows the extent of the German Empire in Europe.
20 Sep 1942: I assign two trained Destroyers to the Hochseeflotte....
....and U-68 to the IV. U-Boots Flotille.
I add a Dockyard to the 1940 Destroyer production.
I upgrade the Bf 109 E "Emil" to a more powerful Bf 109 G "Gustav" variant....
....then put into production.
My Construction queue. We have begun to upgrade the Rail Network in Eastern Poland.
At the moment I am only recruiting 2 Panzerjäger Kampfgruppen. We have enough divisions so in future I shall be upgrading existing formations.
I select 10 Infanterie-Divisionen from Armee Mitte, trnasfer them to the Armeeschule....
....then convert them to Sturm-Divisionen42. They receive more Manpower and Equipment.
24 Sep 1942: Most of the divisions require further training.
25 Sep 1942: I add another Military Factory to Naval Bomber production.
I now have 10 Dockyards supporting 1940 Light Cruiser production.
27 Sep 1942: I now upgrade the remaining 11 Infanterie-Divisionen of Armee Mitte.
30 Sep 1942: We have completed Research on the 12,8 cm PaK 44....
....and I select the 1943 Medium Tank Chassis next.
My current Research projects.
Everything appears to be progressing well. 

Comments