France - La Grande Armee - 03 Nov to 16 Dec 1936

03 Nov 1936: A regular Infantry Division....
....compared to a Colonial Infantry Division. The latter is missing an Engineer Company.
This is a Colonial Brigade with 6 battalions of Infantry and no Support Companies.
Finally an Alpine Division.with 12 battalions of Mountain Infantry. 
I prioritize Reinforcements. I'm not short of Divisions or Brigades - they just need to be enhanced with the right equipment.
I can't create new Air Wings because I have no reserve aircraft.
However I can transfer a Squadron of Naval Bombers to French Somalia.
06 Nov 1936: Ten units of Army Maginot require training so I transfer them to the newly created Army Training.
17 Nov 1936: In Spain the Demeocrats appear to have the advavtage. Germany cannot send volunteers because they are no longer Fascists.
18 Nov 1936: Italy can send volunteers though.
I transfer 9 divisions from 1st Army to Army Training.
27 Nov 1936: My non-Naval production.
01 Dec 1936: The Nationalists are definitely losing.
06 Dec 1936: I assign two trained Destroyers to 2ème Region Navale.
16 Dec 1936: The Focus Invest in Metropolitan France has been completed.
I select Invest in Algerian France next.
More ivestment in the French Economy. 

Comments