Germany - Wehrmacht Upgrades and Czechoslovakia - 19 Aug to 01 Sep 1940

19 Aug 1940:  Fifth Army is now fully-trained....
....and I have enough Army XP to unlock the Army Doctrines Schwerpunkt and Blitzkrieg.
My Aircraft production....
....and non-Panzer Army production.
My Light Cruiser and Destroyer production.
The fully-trained Destroyers Z5 and Z6 are assigned to the Ostseeflotte while U-69 and U-70 are assigned to IV. U-Boots Flotille.
I select Government Cypher School (2) as my next upgrade for the Abwehr.
I increase my Panzer-Division recruitment to 3 divisions per tranche.
In occupied Czechoslovakia I decide that Sicherungs-Divisionen be the security forces.
I delete all orders for Reserve Army 1 and add 12 divisions from 2nd Army.
21 Aug 1940: Reserve Army 1 becomes the garrison force for Czechoslovakia.
24 Aug 1940: I create 2 new Geschwader at Lwów....
....and order Pilot Exercises.
I arrange a Lend Lease package for Finland which they accept.
31 Aug 1940: I create Reserve Army 2 and order it to garrison Slovenia.
01 Sep 1940: The Diplomacy ledger for Italy. Joining the Axis is no longer an option.
Italy finally got the message and joining Comintern gets them no brownie points amongst the Allies. 

Comments