Germany - The Russian Campaign and Italy Capitulates - 14 Jul to 19 Aug 1941

14 Jul 1941: We have completed researching Improved Heavy Tank Chassis....
....and I select All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme next.
23 Jul 1941: We have captured Yaroslavl and Ivanov NE of Moscow and my aim is to widen the breakthrough.
24 Jul 1941: The Focus Naval Air Effort has been completed....
....and I select Befriend China next. The Allies are at war with Japan so I'm supporting them because I don't want to be dragged into that war.
I adjust my non-Panzer Army production placing more riority on my shortages..
26 Jul 1941: I have completed research on Engineer Company II....
....and I select Recon Company II next.
Army Ost is covering my left flank and my goal is to capture Vologda - an important rail junction.
I also plan to roll up the Russian flank to north of Yaroslavl.
We have created a few new pockets in central Russia but in the south the offensive appears to have stalled.
05 Aug 1941: We have completed researching Concentrated Industry IV and Basic Submarine Snorkel.
Next I select Assembly Line Production and Depth Charge Thrower (no pic).
My current Research projects.
Now that I have all the technologies I create a 1940 U.Boot....
...with the latest Engine, 3 sets of Torpedo Tubes and a Snorkel. Unfortunately it is too expensive so I have to wait for a while. 
08 Aug 1941: I deploy 10 Sturm-Divisionen early then delete the Recruitment line. Reinforcing my current divisions at the front has priority.
I assign 6 trained Sicherungs-Divisionen to Army West at the French border.
17 Aug 1941: We refuse a non-aggression pact with Japan.
Italy has capitulated although I missed the pop-up.
The Soviets are 71% towards capitulation and they enjoy my full attention now that Italy is no longer in the war. 

Comments