Germany - The Treaty Of Vladivostok - 28 Dec to 30 Dec 1941

In the new version of Peace Conferences territories can be contested.

28 Dec 1941: With 1135 points I can select first but I must finish bidding with more than 529 points remaining - Romania's total. I start with both Lithuania and Latvia....
....then Crimea and Kuban.
I also selcect Eritrea
I have three contested States and I bid higher for all three.
I received all three so now I try for more states in Libya, Albania and Russia.
Five are contested so I bid higher.
I get a few States in Libya so I bid again for the remaining contested States.
They are still contested so I bid again.
There are still contested States - those with more than one flag.
I bid again for El Agheila....
....and I have no more contested States. J have gained Eritrea....
....and the Libyan coastline as well a Sardegna and Albania. I also have Lithuania and Latvia from earlier uncontested bids.
I have also gained valuable resources in southern Russia including 25 Oil. I confirm my selections then exit the Conference.
The Treaty in detail.
Wow! There is a German Italy. Finland has grown massively, Romania has gained States in the Caspian Sea area and the Russian Empire is Fascist therefore an Axis nation. Japan has also taken 14 States. I probably could have done better but I have most of what I wanted if not all - a Mediterranean port and access to the Indian Ocean.

Comments