Germany - Stalingrad Falls and the Caucasus Campaign - 23 Aug to 19 Sep 1941

23 Aug 1941: I've been neglecting my naval deplovment. I assign all trained surface ships to the Hochseeflotte....
....and place all U-Booten in a new U-Boots Flotille.
I name it the VI. U-Boots Flotille.
24 Aug 1941: I order the Minesweeper TF1 to patrol the Danish Belts to ensure Naval Superiority..
I create 3 new Jagdgeschwader at Stavropol....
....to counter the Soviet Air Superiority in the Kuban and Caucasus Regions. It appears that we have captured Stalingrad. (The dot below 'ES' in Westerm.)
30 Aug 1941: Yes, Stalingrad is ours. Now we must neutralize the large pocket south of the city. Also Mexico joins the Allies.
02 Sep 1941: We attack the pocket from all sides and there is no excape for 5 trapped Soviet divisions.
03 Sep 1941: We also need to deny the Soviets the Airfield SE of Stalingrad.
05 Sep 1941: Research has been completed on All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme....
....and I select 1940 Heavy Ship Hull next.
My current Research.
In the Caucasus I launch an attack to capture Grozny and 2 other cities. I'm collecting Victory points now.
11 Sep 1941: A second attack is launched to capture Tbilisi.
15 Sep 1941: Nalchik has fallen and Gyumri further south too.
16 Sep 1941: We are advancing well and I target the west coast of the Caspian Sea.
19 Sep 1941: Excellent progress! We have captured Tbilisi and Yerevan. My goal is now the Oil port of Baku.
The Soviets have been defeated but I still need to force their capitulation. 

Comments