Germany - Self-Propelled Artillery, Abwehr and Sudetenland . 14 Mar to 16 Apr 1939

14 Mar 1939: The trained 60. Infanterie-Division (mot.) is returned to Panzerkorps Guderian.
I start producing Civilian Trains.
I import more Rubber from the United Kingdom.
20 Mar 1939: I design the Grille - a 15 cm Infantry Gun placed on a Medium Tank Hull then I add it to the production list.
I then add it to the Panzer-Division39 template. Eventually I shall delete the Light Armour battalion or replace it with a second Medium Armour battalion.
30 Mar 1939: The Ostseeflotte is fully-trained....
....and I make Königsberg its Home Port.
31 Mar 1939: The Abwehr is upgraded with a Cryptology Department....
....and I start creating the Radio Interception Group (1).
I also start decrypting the Soviet codes.
05 Apr 1939: The Focus Demand Sudetenland has been completed....
....and after a conference in Munich the territories are incorporated into the Reich.
08 Apr 1939: I select Heinrich Himmler as a Political Advisor. That enables foreign SS-Divisionen to be recruited and +2% non-core Manpower.
My next Focus is Expand Dockyard Facilities.
16 Apr 1939: Six newly-deployed Sicherungs-Divisionen are placed in training.
The Reich is expanding and we received 6 Factories and 140K Manpower. 

Comments