Germany - Kriegsmarine and Abwehr - 09 Mar to 21 Mar 1940

09 Mar 1940: I unlock the Army Doctrine Armoured Spearhead....
....as well as the Air Doctrine Combat Unit Destruction.
I rename the 1940 Light Cruiser and give it Historical Ship Names.
We still have Pilot Exercises in Brandenburg.
I assign two 1940 Destroyers to Ostseeflotte and the Type 24 Destroyer to Minesweeper TF1.
I also assign Z6 and Z7 Destroyers to the Ostseeflotte....
....as well as U-59 amd U-60 to III. U-Boots Flotille.
10 Mar 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (3)....
....and I select Government Cypher School next.
My Construction queue....
....and Trade figures.
I commence my Russian Invasion planning.
I convert 2. and 3. Panzer-Divisionen to the 1939 format....
....and they need further training.
18 Mar 1940: The Abwehr recruits Emma Hartmann as a new Agent....
....and is assigned to building an Intel Network in Kiew.
21 Mar 1940: The Focus First Vienna Award has been completed.
What to do next`Finish off Czechoslovakia and risk a war? 

Comments