Germany - Russia, Luftwaffe Redeployment and Trade - 26 Jan to 01 Feb 1942

26 Jan 1942: Hungary and Yugoslavia recall their Expeditionary Forces.
I assign 3rd Army to garrison duties in the Kuban region....
....while 4th Army will garrison southern Ukraine.
I decide to add Army South's divisions to 3rd Army.
I order 3 Fighter and 1 Stuka Wings to central Europe.
28 Jan 1942: I order Pilot Exercises for Jagdgeschwader 1 at Sardegna.
I transfer a Fighter, a Bomber and a Transport Wing from Warszawa to Oberbayern.
Two Fighter Wings and a Stuka Wing are transferred to the Rhineland from Gdynia.
The United Kingdom can't export Chromium anymore so I cancel the trade deal....
....and import it from Turkey instead.
29 Jan 1942: I import Rubber from France.
29 Jan 1942: I assign U-101 to IV. U-Boots Flotille.
I cancel the production of Civilian Trains....
....and prioritize production of items which are short.
I cancel the production of Pnanzer III's....
....and start designing a variant of the 1940 Heavy Tank.
Most important is the Improved Heavy Cannon as Main Armament.
Then I add the usual extras like MG's, Radio and Smoke Grenades, etc. I place it into production.
31 Jan 1942: I have a deficit of Rubber again.
01 Feb 1942: Again the UK can no longer deliver, (is this deliberate)....
....so I import it from Dutch East Indies.
We are slowly getting organized but more fine-tuning is required.

Comments