Germany - Preparing For the Polish Campaign (II) - 20 May to 10 Jul 1936

20 May 1936: The Focus Army Innovations has been completed....
....and I select Autarky next.
I upgrade my Kavallerie-Brigarde template.
22 May 1936: I transfer 8 Type 24 Destroyers from the Ostseeflotte to Marineschule Kiel.
24 May 1936: Then two Type II U-Booten from the Marineschule to II. U-Boots Gruppe....
....as well as two Bremse Class Cruisers to the Ostseeflotte.
I want the Admiral Graf Spee fully-trained.
I transfer 3 Infanterie-Divisionen to Armee Ost.
06 Jun 1936: I divide 1st Army to create 2nd Army.
07 Jun 1936: Panzerkorps Guderian has a place in the new frontline opposite Kraków.
I transfer two divisions from 1st Army to Panzerkorps Guderian.
08 Jun 1936: I draw up plans fpr the Polish campaign.
17 Jun 1936: Still no response from the United Kingdom.
24 Jun 1936: Three Research projects are finished.
I next select Concenrated Industry I, Fuel Refining II and Electronic Mechanical Engineering.
My current Research.
I order Pilot Exercises for 2 Geschwader in Oberbayern.
06 Jul 1936: I return a Kavallerie-Division to Armee Ost.
10 Jul 1936: My non-Panzer Army production....
....and Construction queue.
I am on track for the invasion but would prefer more divisions. 

Comments