Germany - Setting Up the Campaign - 01 Jan to 10 Feb 1936

01 Jan 1936: This is my standard first Focus in order to receive the bonuses for my industry.
I create 1st Army and station it on the Polish border.
I choose my first four Research projects.
I concentrate on constructing Military Factories....
....then create Armee Ost in East Prussia.
My initial Army Production....
....and I import Rubber from the United Kingdom.
The templates of the 5 divisions available.
This is new. I hope that by recruiting Kavallerie-Brigaden I can deploy more divisions in the early stages of the game.
I move Panzerkorps Guderian to Oberschlesien.
I start training the Luftwaffe so that they are not 'green' recruits....
....and move my Naval Bombers forward.
My Decisions ledger. Too early to do anything becaise I only have 1 PP.
02 Jan 1936: My Fuel stocks.
04 Jan 1936: I prioritize Reinforcements (top-left).
17 Jan 1936: I transfer 4 Geschwader from Westfalen to Hinterpommern.
I order Naval Exercises for the II. U-Boots Gruppe.
My Naval Production.
I also order Naval Exercises for the Marineschule Kiel.
22 Jan 1936: My Logistics chart with the usual deficits.
06-08 Feb 1936: Benito is not wasting any time.
10 Feb 1936: I now have 50 PP so I commence justifying a war against Poland.
My goal is to completed the conquest of Poland before the end of the year. 

Comments