Germany - Slovenia, Abwehr and 1940 Destroyer - 25 Jan to 06 Mar 1939

25 Jan 1939: The Focus Demand Slovenia has been completed....
....and I select Demand Sudetenland next.
Now it's official.
28 Jan 1939: The border with Yugoslavia moves south as does Rommel's 1st Army
30 Jan 1939: The Abwehr is created.
Bulgaria wants to sign a non-aggression pact and we agree to it.
07 Feb 1939: Ten newly-deployed Infanterie-Divisionen are placed in training.
I transfer 6 Infanterie-Division from Army Ost to Army 3.
22 Feb 1939: We still have 618 Panzer I's waiting to be converted to Marder II's. I started with 720 assigned to the 3 Panzer-Divisionen.
I add a Marder II battalion to the Infanterie-Division (mot.) template.
27 Feb 1939: I assign 6 trained Sicherungs-Divisionen to 2nd Army....
....then transfer 10 Infanterie-Divisionen from 2nd Army to 3rd Army.
01 Mar 1939: I can gain an Agent for the Abwehr and I choose Hanna Duttmann.
I start forming a Cryptology Department for the Abwehr.
06 Mar 1939: Research has been completed on Computing Machine....
....and I select Magnetic Detonator next.
The 1940 Destroyer Hull arrives "Bare-bones"....
....so I give it state-of-the-art modules. I select 2 each of Light Batteries, Anti-Air Batteries and Torpedo Launchers. I shall create more specialized Destroyers later,
I change all the Destroyer Hull C production lines to 1 more Destroyer, i.e. the current one is the last one....
....then add 2 production lines for the 1940 Destroyers.
The Kriegsmarine in more detail. I have 23 vessels being refitted.
I assign 2 trained Type VII U-Booten to III. U-Boots Flotille.
I'm not thinking about a large ocean-going Kriegsmarine at the moment. Maybe later. 

Comments