Germany - The Finnish Front and Operation Barbarossa Plans - 01 Jan to 14 Feb 1941

01 Jan 1941: Now that we have researched the 7.5 cm PaK 40 Anti-Tank Gun I create the Jagdpanzer IV.
I need more Tungsten so I import it from Portugal.
02 Jan 1941: I put it into large-scale production to replace the Marder II's. I never produced the StuG III. I also unlocked the Air Doctrine Battlefield Support.
05 Jan 1941: I prepare a new attaxk on the Finnish Front.
13 Jan 1941: All 4 divisions are now in place so I launch the attack.
20 Jan 1941: We are making progress.
22 Jan 1941: Victory is ours. Also we have completed researching Construction III.
My Fuel Reserves are looking excellent.
I decide to research Concentrated Industry IV next.
30 Jan 1941: The research on Advanxed Armour Protection has been completed....
....and I select Advanced Engine next. These two techs are required for the next generation Panzer.
My current Research projects.
31 Jan 1941: I start preparing a new offensive on the Finnish Front.
I add 4 x 2 Military Factories and Railway Improvements to the Construction queue.
04 Feb 1941: My Light Cruiser and Destroyer production.
05 Feb 1941: I adjust the left flank of Army Group 1's border with the Soviet Union. There are now 87 divisions at the border. Five are Gebirgsjäger-Divisionen and the remainder are Sturm-Divisionen.
08 Feb 1941: I assign 6 trained Sicherungs-Divisionen to Reserve Army 1 which is currently garrisoning Czechoslovakia.
14 Feb 1941: I create 5 new Geschwader at Nowogródek.
I create a twin-engined long-range Ju 87 C Fighter armed with 4 x 20 mm Cannon and extra Fuel tanks. Look at that range!
I'm slowly preparing for Operation Barbarossa and my Plan B is to justify a war goal against Italy, a Comintern member nation, and hope that Italy drags an unprepared Russia into the war. 

Comments