Germany - New Armour and Armoured Division - 09 Jun to 25 Jun 1938

09 Jun 1938: I add 4 x 2 Dockyards to the Construction schedule.
After the Focus Treaty with the USSR I received free Panzer III Ausf. A and Panzer IV Ausf. A templates.
Let's adjust the Panzer IV template first. It is equipped with the short 75 mm Infantry Support gun which I shall retain until a better Tank gun has been designed.
I add Extra Machineguns, Extra Ammunition then increase the Armour from 2 to 6. Done.
Now the Panzer III Ausf. A....
....and I add the same upgrades. I put both into production.
I need more Tungsten so I import it from Portugal.
Next I upgade my Panzer-Division37. Before....
....and after with a Medium Tank battalion, a Light Tank battalion and a Light Tank Destroyer battalion. Note that I am only designing the template not recruiting the new division because I don't have the equipment yet.
I assign 1st Army to the border with Yugoslavia.
11 Jan 1938: I add two Mountaneer battalions and a Support Engineers company to the template of the German Gebirgs-Division.
I assign the 1. Gebirgs-Division to the Armeeschule.
16 Jun 1938: I unlock the Air Doctrine Direct Ground Support.
I convert 3 Austrian Gebirgs-Divisionen to the Mountaineers template 1 so that all 4 Austrian Gebirgs-Divisionen have the same template.
23 Jun 1938: I believe the Spanish Civil War is now over.
25 Jun 1938: Research has been completed on Improved Machine Tools....
....and I select Construction II next.
My current Research projects.
A lot of changes in this post. The Panzer IIIs and Panzer IVs will of course be further upgraded as new technologies are acquired. 

Comments