Germany - Optimising the War Economy - 03 Feb to 04 Feb 1942

03 Feb 1942: We are not at war but many of our neighbours are and I don't want to get dragged into the conflict. I want to stop producing equipment which is outdated and introduce new equipment. Also our divisions need to be altered in order to accommodate the new weapons.
Support Equipment is my worst deficiency therefore I boost its production.
My Panzer production - two are conversions from older tanks.
I cancel the production of Ju-52 Transport aircraft.
I double the production of Fw 190 B. Again there are many aircraft being produced from conversions.
My six production lines. Bf 109 E's are being converted from old He 51's and they are being upgraded to Fw 109 B's.
My Naval production.
I add 8 Dockyards to my Construction queue.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Strategic Destruction.
I increase the priority of repairs and upgrades to my Infrastructure.
Germany Italy will soon convert to a Colony. I can't do anything to change that.
I am considering going back to Extensive Conscription. There are too many penalties for Service by Requirement....
....so I make the change.
04 Feb 1942: My current Research.
That is a large deficit of Support Equipment - over 7 months production.
My stockpiles for Light Tanks....
....and Medium Tanks.
Finally I ask the Russian Empire for Manpower to fulfil are Garrisons....
....and almost 200K are offered.
That's enough optimization for the moment. We are back to operations in the next post. 

Comments