Germany - The Home Front and the Economy - 16 Feb to 03 Mar 1942

16 Feb 1942: I maximize the Infrastructure in states with strategic resources....
....then move them to the top of the Construction schedule.
I order 6 divisions of 1. Panzerarmee to Sochi port.
I transfer the 15. SS Waffen-Grenadier-Division to 2. Panzerarmee.
I order 2nd Army to Frankfurt in order to garrison the region.
I add an Anti-Air Support Battery to the Panzer-Division39 template.
The Focus Modular Construction has been completed.
I bypass the Focus Danzig or War....
....then select Wunderwaffe next.
My Fuel situation....
....and Convoys status.
I order further training for 7 divisions of 5th Army....
....then convert 5 divisions of 4th Army to Sturm-Divisionen and place them in training.
21 Feb 1942: We have captured a Swiss agent.
24 Feb 1942: I order 1. Fallschirmjäger Korps to Oberbayern where a Transportgeschwader is stationed.
03 Mar 1942: Finally I create two new Geschwader in Lower Austria.
That's some housekeeping taken care of. More in the next post. 

Comments