Germany - At War On Two Fronts (I) - 01 Apr to 11 Apr 1941

01 Apr 1941: Our War Justification against Italy has completed....
....so I declare war.
I send Yugoslavia a Call to Arms request.
I activate Rommel's 1st Army and plan attacks for 1st Army and 2. Panzerarmee too.
All four Axis allies join the war.
Thankyou, Benito! You have really screwed the Soviet Union.
No Soviet defenders so I order 1. Panzerarmee to march to Moscow.
02 Apr 1941: That agreement has been cancelled
....so I need to import more Rubber - this time from France.
05 Apr 1941: My advance into the Baltic States....
....and the plans for Army Ost.
My orders for 5th Army and Army Ost. The Finnish Army has crossed the Svir River easr of Leningrad.
06 Apr 1941: I allow British forces Military Access to our territory.
My plans for 1st Army Group.
09 Apr 1941: Kiev has fallen and 7th Army is ordered to Sevastopol.
Newly-deployed Sicherungs-Divisionen are placed in training.
Resistance levels are still looking acceptable.
11 Apr 1941: My non-Panzer Army production and the frontline in Ukraine.
We really caught the Soviets off-balance and there are still very few enemy divisions on our centre and right flanks. 

Comments