Germany - Upgrading 4th Army & IV. U-Boots Flotille - 14 Jul to 23 Aug 1939

14 Jul 1939: I upgrade 5 Infanterie-Divisionen in 4th Army to Sturm-Divisionen....
....then place them in training.
22 Jul 1939: Training has been completed and they are returned to 4th Army.
30 Jul 1939: Three trained Type VII U-Booten are assigned to III. U-Boots Flotille.
31 Jul 1939: I split III. U-Boots Flotille in half creating IV. U-Boots Flotille.
I transfer 4 more U-Booten from III. Flotille to IV. Flotille.
I then order IV. U-Boots Flotille to Dalmatia.
04 Aug 1939: My non-Panzer Army Production.
12 Aug 1939: We have finished researching Concentrated Industry III. Also 6 Sicherungs-Divisionen have been deployed and I place them in training.
I choose to research Advanced Machine Tools next.
14 Aug 1939: Two trained 1936 Destroyers are assigned to the Ostseeflotte.
20 Aug 1939: We now have Supply problems in the western Balkans because of the IV. U-Boots Flotille so I plan to improve the Rail Network.
22 Aug 1939: I need to remind the Dutch again.
I upgrade the remaining 5 Infanterie-Divisionen in 4th Army....
....then send them for further training.
23 Aug 1939: The Focus Großraumwirtschaft has been completed and Align Hungary is bypassed.
I next select the Focus Align Romania.
The IV. U-Boots Flotilla in Dalmatia is causing Supply problems so I may have send home again. 

Comments