Germany - Upgrading the Wehrmacht and Abwehr - 05 Mar to 12 Apr 1942

05 Mar 1942: I order VII. U-Boots Flotille to Sardegna.
I unlock the Naval Doctrine Capital Ship Raiders.
10 Mar 1942: The Diplomacy ledgers for France and the United Kingdom.
13 Mar 1942: The Abwehr is upgraded with Machine-Assisted Encryption (2).....
....and I select Machine-Assisted Encryption (3) next.
The Operative Nero is sent to France to help set up an Intel Network.
The trained 94th and 164th Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to 2nd Army.
I order Pilot Exercises for SKG 'Immelmann' in Königsberg.
28 Mar 1942: Three more Geschwader in Nowogródek commence Pilot Exercises.
30 Mar 1942: Good luck on that one.
Four trained Sturm-Divisionen are assign to 2nd Army in Frankfurt region.
The 82nd Infanterie-Division is converted to a Sturm-Division.
There are 9 divisions in training.
I begin recruiting Sturm-Divisionen again - 10 at a time.
09 Apr 1042: Resistance levels in Eastern Europe are noticeably lower.
12 Apr 1942: The Abwehr receives the upgrade Machine-Assisted Encryption (3)....
....and I select Passive Defence (1) next.
My U-Boot and Convoy production.
The trained U-Booten U-102 and U-103 are assigned to II. U-Boots Flotille.
The vast majority of my ships in training need repairs. Is there a reason for that?

Comments