Germany - Abwehr and Fine Tuning - 21 Mar to 09 Apr 1940

21 Mar 1940: I decide to select Fate of Czechoslovakia next.
I'm trying to avoid getting into a Balkan conflict.
27 Mar 1940: The Hungarians and Romanians appear to be massing on the Czechoslovakian border.
28 Mar 1940: Neither nation however is doing anything 'naughty'.
The 2. and 3. Panzer-Divisionen are returned to Panzerkorps Guderian.
My Logistics ledger.
06 Apr 1940: Great news....
....so let's take a look.
07 Apr 1940: Bad news and worse is that I can't rescue her yet.
09 Apr 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Government Cypher School....
....and I select Army Department next.
I plan the construction of 5 x 3 Military Factories.
I place 6 newly-deployed Infanterie-Divisionen in training.
Six trained Sicherungs-Divisionen are assigned to Reserve Army 1 and ordered to Vienna.
My non-Panzer Army production....
....with a few adjustments.
I now have more Fuel than ever and my Fuel Silos are only half full.
I add an Anti-Air Support company to the Motorized Infantry Division template.
Now I am only waiting for Poland to be Resistance free. 

Comments