Germany - Opposing Hitler - 13 Dec 1936 to 01 Jan 1937

13 Dec 1936: I return II. U-Boots Flotille to port.
14 Dec 1936: We have finished researching Basic Armour Protection....
....and I select Improved Engine next.
15 Dec 1936: I order the 1st and 2nd Armies to NW and SW Poland repectively.
16 Dec 1936: The Focus Oppose Hitler has completed and Wehrmacht Officers rise up against the Nazi Leadership. I hate to think what it would look like if I were still at war with Poland.
The Civil War begins.
I replace Limited Conscription with Extensive Conscription.
I select Wilhelm-Wagen as my next Focus.
We are in the headlines again.
All my regular Army is in Eatern Europe. I form three fronts.
17 Dec 1936: I aim to quicky capture East Prussia so that I can send the divisions westwards.
19 Dec 1936: We have captured Allenstein in East Prussia. In the West we have 24 Landwehr-Divisionen which are 3 battalions of infantry each. Army West's mission is to hold the line while I defeat the Nazi's in the East.
22 Dec 1936: The big problem is that the Reich's regular Wehrmacht divisions are also in the East.
I start looking for Air Support.
I'm recruiting 4 Infanterie-Divisionen....
....and I have a large deficit of Infanty Equipment.
In the West I try to take care of local superiorities.
23 Dec 1936: We have retaken Oberschlesien.
01 Jan 1937: The whole picture.
My Playthrough Overview....
....and the Global Summary.
The good news is that we have more Factories than the Nazis. 

Comments