Germany - Holland, a New Light Cruiser and the Fw 190 A - 09 Jan to 11 Feb 1940

09 Jan 1940: The Abwehr is upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (1)....
....and I continue with Machine-Assisted Decryption (2).
10 Jan 1940: The Focus WestWall has been completed....
....and I select First Vienna Award next.
12 Jan 1940: I spend 50 PP to become Spy Master.
I remind the Dutch again but so have the British.
17 Jan 1940: We have completed researching Engines III....
....and Improved Medium Airframe is selected next.
My current Research projects.
Wow! Russia is at war with Japan. Their negotiations must have gone badly wrong.
18 Jan 1940: I decide to refit 12 Type II U-Booten to the improved version.
23 Jan 1940: A setback for China.
I design a new Light Cruiser with the best Modules.
Voilà. A powerful Light Cruiser with a speed of 36 knots.
I enter it into production. I'll enter a 2nd Production line later.
02 Feb 1940: The British are slowly pulling ahead.
08 Feb 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (2)....
....and I continue with Machine-Assisted Decryption (3).
11 Feb 1940: The Abwehr selects Otto Skorzeny as a new Agent.
I add two new Oil Refineries in Königsberg and Kraków to my Construction queue.
The Abwehr begins building Intel Networks in Moscow and Kiew.
I create the Fw 190 A Fighter aircraft.
It has two MG's and 3 Cannon. I admit that I'm not too happy with it and it's ripe for an upgrade.
Modern Equipment is becoming available but I'm not sure that we'll be ready for a 1940 Campaign in Russia.

Comments