Germany - Further Redeployments - 06 Jan to 25 Jan 1942

I had to go back to an earlier Save because I couldn't loadthe Save for 02 Jan 1942. The previous save was at the Treaty of Valdivostok. I tried to reproduce the results and the play up till early January. There are a few changes and a few things were done in a differnt order. Anyway the campaign is now back on track.

06 Jan 1942: I place the newly-deployed 20. Panzer-Division in training.
I create a new Army with 10 fully-trained Sturm-Divisonen.
I use the 2nd Reserve Army to garrison the newly acquired overseas territories which requires 20 divisions....
....so I transfer a further 14 divisions from 1st Reserve Army.
08 Jan 1942: The Resistance levels in the occupied territories. Some are much too high.
10 Jan 1942: The USA places a trade embargo on the Reich. I wasn't trading with them anyway,
12 Jan 1942: Mexico follows suit a couple of days later.
The victories in the last war have enable me to gain control of more resources. I reduce Chromium imports from the UK....
....and cancel Rubber imports from France.
13 Jan 1942: I still have a surplus of Tungsten but I shall need more when I later increase my Panzer production.
15 Jan 1942: I plan the Construction of 8 x 3 Military Factories, all in Germany.
16 Jan 1942: Research has been completed on 1940 Heavy Ship Hull....
....and I select Active Sonar next.
My current Research projects.
25 Jan 1942: I assign 6 trained Sicherungs-Divisionen to 2nd Reserve Army.
I transfer 4 Geschwader fron Rostov to Sardegna.
I also assign 8 trained U-Booten to V. U-Boots Flotille.
I order the VI. U-Boots Flotille to the Dodecanese Islands....
....the I. U-Boots Flotille to Eritrea.
Finally I order the V. U-Boots Flotille to the Dodecanese. (That should have gone to North Africa.) I'll fix that later.
There will be more redeployment of forces deep inside Russia and I have to adjust production. 

Comments