Germany - Ending the Campaign - 28 Apr 1942

28 Apr 1942: I have decided to quit the campaign here because I have no intention of going to war again and my strategy would be to outproduce the United Kingdom until I have a larger Airforce.
My strategy in this game worked by waiting until 1941 to invade Russia and defeating them before the end of the year. However after following the historical route there is no way to get rid of Hitler and the Nazis. I don't like being the most disliked nation in the world therefore I'm starting a new campaign as Germany and intend Opposing Hitler after conquering Poland then pursuing a long drawn out Civil War against the Nazis and hoping to win it.
 It will mean losing at least half of my forces and will put me a long way behind the leaders at the global level.

Comments