Germany - Creating Minesweepers From Old Destroyers - 27 Jan to 09 Feb 1938

27 Jan 1938: The UK and I are now equal so I remind the Dutch again.
30 Jan 1938: I put all my Gebirgs-Divisionen plus the Schnelle Division in the newly created 3rd Army and assign it to the border with Italy..
Army Ost and the Resistance levels. The green arrows to the right of the percentage indicates that the level is reducing.
I want to convert my old Type 24 Desroyers to Minesweepers so I begin with 6 Destroyers in the Ostseeflotte.
31 Jan 1938: They now show on my Production schedule.
04 Feb 1938: I repeat the procedure for 4 Destroyers in the German Reich TF 1.
08 Feb 1938: I create a template for a Sicherungs-Division (Security Division)....
....then start recruiting 6 divisions.
That has given me a substantial deficit of Infantry Equipment but it'll soon disappear.
09 Feb 1938: The Focus Synthetic Rubber has been completed....
....and I select Air Innovations next.
The situation in Poland is still serious but I don't intend going to war anytime in the near future. 

Comments