Germany - The Soviet Union Capitulates - 29 Nov to 28 Dec 1941

29 Nov 1941: That's sad  but the campaign in Russia is almost over..
30 Nov 1941: I order Rommel's 1st Army to capture a couple of cities at the southern end of the Urals.
11 Dec 1941: The Focus Trade Interdiction has been completed....
....and I select Modular Construction next. That should speed up U-Boot production.
Siam sides with Japan. Not my problem.
16 Dec 1941: Research has been completed on Depth Charge Thrower....
....and I select Depth Charge Mortar next.
21 Dec 1941: My Panzer production - only minor shortages.
I select the Land Doctrine Fire Brigades. The extra Organization is always good.
27 Dec 1941: We have finished researching Recon Company II....
....and I select Field Hospital II next.
My current Research projects. The 1940 Battleship Hull arrives in 3 weeks but I have not yet decided whether to build any.
28 Dec 1941: The Soviet Union capitulates and Germany has the most Victory Points.
The Peace Treaty Conference is new in By Blööd Alone. That's reserved for the next post. 

Comments