Germany - The Italian Front and the Abwehr - 01 Sep to 21 Sep 1940

01 Sep 1940: The French still hold Torino but they are losing ground in Italy.
The Italians are losing in Albania and have nowhere to retreat.
I didn't do that. So we have about 3 weeks before Yugoslavia can attack Italy.
06 Sep 1940: I add another production line for Heavy Cruisers.
There is a Soviet Tank Brigade with the Italians.
We cannot pass through the Bosphorus Straits.
10 Sep 1940: Research has been completed on the 7.5 cm PaK 40....
....and I place it in production by replacing the 3.7 cm Gun.
I select the Improved Medium Tank Chassis next.
12 Sep 1940: That isn't good news.
13 Sep 1940: I reject that idea. It would be a one-way street.
17 Sep 1940: I assign the 3. Fallschirmjäger-Division to Student's 1. Fallschirmjäger Korps.
18 Sep 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Government Cypher School (2).
I commence Intel Network Building in the Soviet Union and Italy.
I start ccreating a Department for Economy/Civilian sectors.
21 Sep 1940: We have finished researching Advanced Ship Torpedo Launcher and Small-Calibre Semi-Armour Piercing Shell.
I select to research Improved Light Battery and MG 42 & 8 cm Granatwerfer 34 next.
My current Research.
I've just noticed that the Yugoslavian attack on Italy hasn't started. 

Comments