England - Transylvania Crisis and Finland - 01 Oct to 20 Oct 1940

01 Oct 1940: I send some Light Tanks to Finland via Lend Lease.
I decide to add a Support Anti-Air Battery to each Infantry Division.
You're welcome.
The Malaysian 7th Infantry Brigade has been deployed and placed in training.
Now we have Japanese Forces in Finland. They are in the same Faction and Japan is at war with the Soviet Union.
I invoke the Expatriate Donations from Ethiopia Decision.
I adjust my non-Tank Army production because of the increased demand for Anti-Air Guns.
04 Oct 1940: The newly-deployed Malaysian 8th Infantry Brigade is placed in training.
The Home Army is again tasked to cover ports in SE England.
05 Oct 1940: My Capital Ship production
11 Oct 1940: I create three new Air Wings in southern France and order Pilot Exercises.
17 Oct 1940: Hungary again. They did get Southern Slovakia back.
Hungary and Romania showing where Transylvania is..
18 Oct 1940: Bravo!
The Diplomatic ledgers of Hungary and Romania. The latter has more friends.
19 Oct 1940: We accept Hungary's request for mediation.
20 Oct 1940: Romania's request too.
The three options.
I select the latter. Hungary receives nothing.
That's a "no brainer". Romania's a Democracy, Hungary is Fascist. What will Hungary do now? They don't have the backing of a Nazi Germany and Italy? 

Comments