England - Reduced Recruitment in Britain - 10 Oct to 01 Nov 1939

10 Oct 1939: We have completed researching Improved Air Launched Torpedoes.... 
....and Fairey Aviation receives the Trait Navigation Equipment.
I select Concentrated Industry III next.
My current Research projects.
14 Oct 1939: The trained Malaysian 3rd Infantry Brigade is returned to Army Far East.
Army Far East contains 4 British Brigade-sized Infantry units which I upgrade to Divisions.
20 Oct 1939: They are now in training.
The newly-deployed 36th Infantry Division is also placed in training.
I stop recruiting the 1st Infantry Division. I need to rename my Guards Divisions.
My Manpower is low and I'm only receiving 1.28K new Manpower per month.
21 Oct 1939: Research has completed on Armour Piercing Bombs....
....and I select Advanced Machine Tools next.
My updated Research list. Nothing more will be received this year.
25 Oct 1939: The trained 80th Infantry Division is assigned to 1st Army.
01 Nov 1939: The 7th Army Tank Brigade has been deployed and is placed in training.
The trained 81st (West Africa) Infantry Division is also assigned to 1st Army which now has twenty divisions.
The War Summary. The German Republic has quickly recovered being stronger than the United States. Italy is only stronger because of its 12 Fleets.
I took a break here. At the beginning of January I I receive Engines III and can begin designing new aircraft.

Comments