England - Avro Lancaster, Spitfire Mk. II and Hurricane Mk. I - 04 Jan to 10 Jan 1940

04 Jan 1940: I engage in Nation Building in the British Raj.
05 Jan 1940: I convert the 2nd Army Tank Brigade to the 2nd Armoured Division and place it in Army Training.
10 Jan 1940: I appoint General Harold Alexander as Military Theorist for Land Warfare.
The barebones of the Avro Lancaster.
I include the latest Traits and add 4 x Engine III....
....and a Large Bomb Bay.
I add Radio Navigation II and Bomb Sights I.
I include all these except Flying Boat....
....and finally Heavy MG Defence Turret x2. The Lancaster is born....
....and I put it into production.
I now take the Hurricane design and upgrade the Engine and Radio Navigation....
....add an Anti-Tank Cannon....
Finally I replace the 4 x Light MG's with 4 x Heavy MG's. 
I replace the Hurricane being produced with the Hurricane Mk. 1.
Next I use the current Spitfire and add the Engine III and Radio Navigation II....
....creating the Spitfire Mk. II.
So that's three next generation aircraft in production but there is more to be done. 

Comments