England - Post-War Reorganization - 02 Jan to 22 Jan 1939

02 Jan 1939: I place the 7 Canadian District Militias in training.
03 Jan 1939: The 13 divisions of 1st Army.
05 Jan 1939: I transfer 1 Aircraft Carrier, 5 Light Cruisers and 8 Destroyers to Home Fleet.
I assign the Submarines HMS Triumph and HMS Trident to 3rd Submarine Flotilla at Sierra Leone.
I order the Reserve Fleet and Channel Force back to port.
I order 5th Submarine Flotilla to port at Poitou, France.
06 Jan 1939: My non-Tank Army production.
07 Jan 1939: I assign 4 trained Infantry Divisions to 1st Army.
11 Jan 1939: The same for 8th Infantry Division.
I create 2nd Army with the 1st Airborne Division.
The 1st BEF is a garrison force in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern where the Resistance levels are 3% and rising.
The Diplomacy Ledgers for Russia....
....and Italy. Mussolini's Italy doesn't like the UK at all.
My Recruit and Deploy chart.
Five Australian Infantry Divisions require further training.
12 Jan 1939: The 7 Canadian District Militias are returned trained to Army Canada. 
13 Jan 1939: The trained 5th Infantry Division is returned to 1st BEF.
I recreate the Royal Armoured Corps and order it to garrison East Anglia.
17 Jan 1939: The trained HMS Tartar is assigned to the America and West Indies Fleet.
22 Jan 1939: The Royal Armoured Corps is ordered to Cardiff.
I add a Field Hospital to the Infantry Division template.
I have to think about the Mediterranean Theatre because of the inevitable Italian aggression. 

Comments