England - More Ship Conversions and Churchill is now PM - 22 Sep to 07 Oct 1939

22 Sep 1939: Research has been completed on All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme....
....and Cammell Laird receives the Trait Internal Armour Belt.
I select Depth Charge Thrower next with Yarrow Shipbuilders as the MIO.
26 Sep 1939: I add 2 x 3 Military Factories to my Construction schedule.
27 Sep 1939: The Focus Motion of No Confidence has been completed and Winston Churchill is the new British Prime Minister.
I select  Destroyer Focus as my next Focus.
Vauxhall receives the Trait Side-Mounted Medium Machineguns.
My last 1936 Class Destrocer will soon be completed and we are producing a lot of Merchants. You can't have too many as a global player.
30 Sep 1939: I order Humber Force back to Yorkshire.
01 Oct 1939: I assign the trained Cruiser HMS Sheffield and the Destroyer HMS Impulsive to the New Zealand Division.
I want to upgrade HMS Illustrious to a Formidable-Class Aircraft Carrier so I select Harland & Wolff as the responsible shipyard.
04 Oct 1939: I erase '1936' from the Class name.
That will take about 7 months to complete.
07 Oct 1939: I want to upgrade my Vouga Class Destroyers.
I give them ASDIC and an improved Anti-Air-Battery.
I also improve their Torpedo Launcher.
I've used up 11 out of my 13 Naval XP available.
It's now in production.
I'm not quite sure if the old ships are being converted. 

Comments