England - The Allies Join the War - 07 Sep to 14 Sep 1938

07 Sep 1938: The RSAF receives the Trait Reinforced Stocks.
I invite Czechoslovakia to join the Allies,,,,
....and they accept.
I delete all orders for the 1st BEF and give it a new sector of the French border with Germany. I also draw up plans.
The talks did indeed fail. Hitler underestimated Czechoslovakia.
08 Sep 1938: That's the end of the East European Versailles Treaty. Will Hungary join Germany?
Now that is a good move.
I ask Czechoslovakia if the UK can join the war....
....and they accept.
I immediately go on the attack. France is attacking too.
I order a second attack towards Frankfurt.
I transfer 9 divisions from 1st Army to 1st BEF.
09 Sep 1938: OK, but they are only joining the Axis not the war.
I order 4 Fleets to patrol the English Channel.
11 Sep 1938: Several members of the Empire want to join the war and I accept all of them. Here is an example - Australia.
The War Summary afterwards. Italy hasn't joined Germany (yet).
I add two Oil Refineries to the Construction queue. I might need the extra fuel.
Three Air Wings of Hawker Hurricanes provide Interception support over the English Channel.
14 Sep 1938: We are making slow progress. The Germans have built the Westwall.
So far so good. The bad news is that Czechoslovakia isn't strong enough to seriously attack Germany. 

Comments