England - Stalemate in Finland - 26 Jun to 02 Aug 1940

26 Jun 1940: Research has been completed on Construction III....
....and I select to research Improved Equipment Conversion next. I am doing a lot of conversions.
My current Research projects.
01 Jul 1940: Now that it is good news.
04 Jul 1940: Several items here. In the backgrounf the 2nd BEF is now attacking southwest from Leningrad. Also The Netherlands join the Allies. Also good news. Finally the Focus Embargo The Soviet Union has been completed....
....and I select Kickstart The War Industry next. The 4 Military Factories will be useful.
05 Jul 1940: Now it's in the headlines.
10 Jul 1940: The British Empire is embargoing the Soviet Union but not France and Germany. Note the Spitfire over Lake Ladoga.
15 Jul 1940: Our Trade Agreement with Switzerland is modified.
17 Jul 1940: Part of my Aircraft production. We already have 24 Lancasters and the yellow arrows are aircraft upgrades. We have a shortage of Aluminium so I import some from France.
21 Jul 1940: The Malaysian 6th Infantry Brigade has been deployed and I place it in training....
....while the trained 5th Infantry Brigade is returned to Army Far East.
The trained 1st Infantry Division is used to recreate Home Army commanded by General Slim.
24 Jul 1940: That looks more promising.
01 Aug 1940: The 3rd Infantry Division has been deployed and is sent to training.
The trained 2nd Infantry Division is assigned to Home Army.
Also the Guards Infantry Division is transferred from the Royal Armoured Corps to Home Army.
02 Aug 1940: Research has been completed on 1936 Submarine Hull but I won't be producing any of them.
I need a Plan B for Finland. 

Comments