England - The Home Front Again - 04 Dec 1940 to 09 Jan 1941

04 Dec 1940: Research has been completed on Landing Craft....
....and I select Improved Artillery Upgrade I.
The Military Industrial Organization is Royal Arsenal.
My current Research projects.
13 Dec 1940: I beginning to believe that this Lake Ladoga won't freeze. The Soviets are getting very active.
Avro has received the Trait Pressurized Cockpit.
19 Dec 1940: We have completed Research on Improved Equipment Conversion....
....and I select Advanced Engine from Vickers-Armstrong next.
A look at my Political Power with Research projects.
28 Dec 1940: My Recruit & Deploy table. Three Infantry Divisions will soon be deployed.
My non-Tank Army production. Anti-Air Guns now have 6 Military Factories.
29 Dec 1940: I assign a 7th Factory.
01 Jan 1941: My Naval producrion.
02 Jan 1941: The 7th and 8th Malaysian Infantry Brigades are returned trained to Army Far East.
08 Jan 1941: The 28th and 33rd Infantry Divisions have been deployed and are placed in training.
I import Steel from Sweden.
09 Jan 1941: Research has been completed on 1940 Submarine Hull....
....and I select Basic Submarine Snorkel next.
The MIO is John Brown & Company.
John Brown & Company receives the Trait Raiding Cruisers.
I add Level 5 Anti-Air Support to both Mecklenburg and Vorpommern.
I'll soon have enough Naval XP for a new Heavy Cruiser. 

Comments