England - More Equipment Improvements - 31 Jan to 11 Feb 1939

31 Jan 1939: Research has been completed on Oil Processing....
....and I select Improved Large Airframe with its MIO Avro next.
01 Feb 1939: I order Pilot Exercises for the 10th and 23rd RAF Wings.
02 Feb 1939: The Resistance levels in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern are now at 7% and still climbing.
I unlock the Land Doctrine Prepared Defence....
....the Air Doctrine Formation Fighting....
....and the Special Forces Doctrine Airborne Medical Detail.
The trained 4th Army Tank Brigade is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps.
03 Feb 1939: This deficit is due to adding Field Hospitals to Infantry divisions. Also true for Trucks.
An excerpt of my Army and Aircraft production. The yellow arrows indicate equipment upgrades not shortages.
I order Pilot Exercises for the 11th and 27th RAF Wings.
06 Feb 1939: We have completed Research on Heavy MG....
....and I select Computing Machine next.
Supermarine receives the Trait Cantilever Wing Structure.
I create the Formidable-Class Aircraft Carrier by adding a larger Deck Size and more Deck Armour to the Ark Royal-Class design.
08 Feb 1939: research has been completed on Cannons I....
....and I select Survivability Studies next....
....with De Havilland as its MIO.
De Havilland also receives the Trait Twin Tail.
11 Feb 1939: The 70th Infantry Division has been deployed and placed in training.
We'll be able to design some fine aircraft in the near future. 

Comments